A healthy chicken recipe, one of the few that is vegetarian or vegan, is as much about using your own ingredients as it is about getting your ingredients right.
In this article we’ll walk you through the ins and outs of making a healthy, healthy chicken in a variety of flavours, textures and temperatures.
Ingredients To make a healthy meatball or chicken recipe: 1) Garlic – Use fresh, minced garlic to create a delicious garlic and onion mixture.
2) Spinach – Try a combination of chopped spinach and chopped onion to make a creamy, fresh spinach soup.
3) Celery – Make a tasty celery salad, or add a bit of it to your favourite chicken dish.
4) Cabbage – Try adding a handful of chopped cabbage to your recipe, or chop up a whole head of cabbage for a great salad.
5) Spinaches – Try using the leafy greens in your recipe to create tasty salads.
6) Spinache – Try making your own spinach soup using the fresh, chopped spinach in this recipe.
7) Cumin – Add cumin seeds to your chicken recipe to add an interesting flavour to your dish.
8) Dried Tomatoes – Try chopping up some dried tomatoes in this dish to add a touch of flavour.
9) Red Onion – Add some red onions to your meatball recipe to make an interesting addition to your sauce.
10) Mustard – Use mustard seeds to add some flavour to this dish.
11) Garbanzo Beans – Use garbanzo beans to add flavour to the dish.
12) Onions – Try the fresh onion in this healthy meatballs recipe.
13) Tomatoes (red, green and yellow) – Try to find a fresh tomato to use in this delicious recipe.
14) Onion powder – Add a little bit of onion powder to your mixture to add more flavour.
15) Cilantro – Add the cilantro to this recipe to spice up your dish!
16) Celeriac – Add an extra dash of celeriac to this meatballs dish.
17) Cheddar – Add Cheddar to your healthy chicken soup to make this a great dish for a family dinner.
18) Fennel – Add fennel seeds to this healthy chicken salad recipe to keep it balanced.
19) Ono – Add ono seeds to make your favourite dish.
20) Tomato Sauce – Add to this sauce to make it even more savoury.
21) Onion – Use the fresh green onions in this vegetarian chicken recipe.
22) Cucumber – Use a pinch of cucumber to add extra flavour to any dish.
23) Cauliflower – Use cauliflower to make the perfect soup for your family.
24) Garam Masala – Add more Garam masala to this curry dish.
25) Garissa – Add garlic to this Indian recipe to boost the flavour of this dish, or to make something that is totally your own.
26) Curry Powder – Add curry powder to this delicious meatballs to add depth and flavour.
27) Mustards – Add mustard seeds or cayenne to this chicken recipe and add a dash of flavour to make any dish more savory.
28) Green Peppers – Add green peppers to this vegetarian dish to bring out their full power.
29) Chilies – Use chilies to add heat to this vegan recipe.
30) Mustapen Sauce – Use garlic and mustard seeds in this spicy vegan chicken recipe!
31) Garukkhas – Add coriander seeds to the recipe to give the dish a fiery flavour.
32) Onion powder – Use an extra pinch of onion to add just a pinch to this spicy meatball.
33) Ona – Add onion to this sweet and spicy vegan meatballs.
34) Dandelion – Add dandelion seeds to a delicious dish.
35) Spinacres – Try growing your own beet greens in this plant-based dish.
36) Fiddlehead Turnips – Try planting your own fiddlehead turnips and then cooking them for a healthy dish.
37) Spinamint Chilies and Parsley – Try combining your own parsley and chilies in this veggie dish.
38) Onion-Dried Tomatillos – Try dicing your own onions and using them in this vegetable dish.
39) Tomato Sauce – Try this tomato sauce for a delicious and delicious vegetarian dish.
40) Parsley-Coconut Sauce – Serve this sauce over rice and enjoy!
41) Potato Soup – Try potato soup with potatoes, or combine them with rice and a side of sweet potato fries.
42) Green Beans – Try your own green beans in this vegan chicken soup.
43) Cashew Cream – Try cashew cream and some vegan butter to create this creamy vegan meatball sauce.
44) Cornbread – Try these recipes to make healthy bread.
45) Corn Bread Crumbs – Try creating your own crusty bread by cooking some corn in a pan.