How to make tuna salad with fresh basil

I grew up eating tuna salad.

I can tell you it was good.

The texture of the tuna salad was fantastic, and it’s hard to imagine that a lot of people who grew up in the 90s didn’t.

The flavor was great too.

It’s the classic tuna salad, and I’m glad I grew to love it.

Today, however, the tuna is in short supply in my life.

That’s because I’ve been using it up.

That means I’ve gone from eating tons of tuna, to eating just a couple or three.

I don’t really have a lot left in my freezer, which means I’m not eating it for the rest of my life, which is a shame.

I still have some leftover tuna salad leftover, and as I’m eating it now, I’m finding it’s starting to go bad.

But it’s only about three weeks until I’m going to be getting some new tuna salad from Trader Joe’s.

It’ll be made with just plain canned tuna, which will be fine.

I’m just going to throw it all together in a bowl and have some homemade pesto and basil pesto.

You don’t have to throw anything away.

The only thing you’ll need to make is some basil, a few garlic cloves, some fresh tomatoes, and some fresh basil.

(You can skip the pesto, but I’ll explain why in a minute.)

It’s a basic tuna salad recipe, but it can easily be tweaked to suit your own needs.

Here’s what you’ll want to do: Put the tuna in a large bowl.

Put some olive oil in a medium bowl.

Heat a skillet over medium heat.

Add the garlic, and cook for a minute or two until soft.

Then add the tomatoes and basil.

Cook for about a minute longer.

Add a few spoonfuls of the pestos.

Cook another minute or so more, then add the remaining pestos and cook another minute.

Add some more pesto to the skillet.

Add more olive oil, and then a few drops of olive oil to the pan.

Stir, then cover the pan and cook until the pestolos are browned, about 10 minutes.

Remove from the heat.

Set aside.

Next, add the fresh basil to the bowl, and add the tomato and basil to a medium mixing bowl.

Add one spoonful of the basil pestos to the mixture, then a splash of olive or olive oil.

Stir well, then serve.

Nutrition Facts How to Make Tuna Salad with Fresh Basil Amount Per Serving (1 serving) Calories 220 Calories from Fat 120 % Daily Value* Total Fat 10g 15% Sodium 30mg 3% Potassium 130mg 4% Total Carbohydrates 9g 4% Dietary Fiber 2g 8% Sugars 2g Protein 2g 4* Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 10.8% Calcium 4.7% Iron 3.8* * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.

I hope you enjoy this tuna salad as much as I do.

It can easily go into your next meal plan, and if you make it, share it with your friends!